Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Being in love with you means ...

1) you're my best friend.


2) my confidant.


3) you're my sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray.


4) I will always be honest with you. I will never lie or deceive you. I couldn't, even if I tried.


5) I want to do anything and everything I can to help you. To make your day and life easier. Bc when you're happy, it makes me happy.

6) you're my lover. But it's more than that ... Read the lyrics to Ludacris' "Nasty Girl"


7) that I accept both of our pasts for what they are, and even appreciate them. Bc if it weren't for what we both came from, we wouldn't be together today. Our past made us who we are now. They taught us more than we could ever know. And a huge part of how we communicate with one another is based off of what we each learned in our past failed relationships.


8) I always be in your corner. I will always be on your side. I will always be on your team, and cheering you on. And even when I think you're wrong or i disagree with you ... No one will know but me and you ... But I will tell you as respectfully as I can, and I will tell you why.


9) you will never be hungry. And if you are, I'll be hungry with you, and it will be bc were at a really terrible time in our life. But I will be right by your side through it all.


10) you'll be the Clyde to my Bonnie.


11) we will fall off the couch, laughing in our underwear, every time you get a Charlie horse.


12) I'll always wake you up, every morning, with a cup of coffee ... Or something better ;)


13) we will make time for fun things every once n a while, like concerts or going out of town. Bc sometimes, we just deserve to have a little fun.


14) I'll never take you for granted. And I will always do everything within my power to make you as happy as you make me. Each and every day.


15) you complete me. I know it seems cliche and terrible. I know I'm not supposed to say things like that. I know that I am supposed to be "enough" on my own, and all of these other things ... And Lord knows that I have been there and done all of those things too. We both have. But when I just sit and think of all I could ever want in life ... What am I lacking that I CANNOT give myself ... It's you. You're the person by my side, that I can always talk to. The one that makes me smile when I'm having a bad day. The one I get to come home to every day. The one I get to go to bed with every night. The face I wake up to every morning. The voice the tells me he loves me and that I'm beautiful. The hand that pulls my hair and grabs my ass. The eyes that watch over me, and can read my soul. YOU are everything I always needed but never knew I wanted. I didn't know how bad I needed you until you were here. And that's why everything is so different now. I am so different now. You'll never completely know who I was before, because I'll never completely be the same again. You've changed me. But I love so very much who I am today. I love this person because I love who I am when I'm with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment