Wednesday, April 6, 2016

When I'm With You ...

When I'm with you I feel at home When I'm with you, I feel such a peace about myself When I'm with you, I never feel alone When I'm with you, my heart and mind are at ease. When I'm with you, I know I have found my forever Knowing you are by my side, makes me happier than I could ever imagine I feel such a calm about myself that I never thought would happen We finally made it right, found our place, in each other, made it home. In your arms, or laying beside you I've never been more at ease Nothing has ever felt so right, Holding you so close, never wanting to let go I hold you next to me, I hold you so tight For I want time to stop in that moment For that moment is what my dreams are made of. We haven't always been perfect We haven't always done everything the right way But this time ... Right here, right now ... This time, I just know we're both here to stay. I will give you everything I have ... All that I am All I ask for in return, is you give me your love Your love, your faithfulness, your trust, all that you can To each other, we should have nothing to prove We already know that love exists Now ... Let's let our love prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment