Wednesday, February 2, 2011

why should i ...

put my life on pause for you?
question what it is im doing, and where im going?
deprive myself from having fun, or having someone be there for me?
... especially when you already have that for yourself.
constantly be in a state of doubt about everything?
i dont actually doubt anything.
i shouldnt doubt my thoughts, my actions, or my intentions ...
i should move on. and have fun. so i will.


and i wont question anything. not anymore.
i will move on with my life.
and see where it takes me.

like they say ...
never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.

no matter how you feel about them. <-- that's my own personal addendum.
because ... quite frankly ... we deserve better than that. at least ... i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment