Monday, January 31, 2011

Continuation of "Wow" ...

so ... today I go to your FB page ... I suppose as a form of self-torture. not that I can really see ALL that much to torture myself, because bitch-cunt-whore has me blocked, so i can't see anything that she has posted, be it on your page or not. anywho ... i do this, only to see that you have me now set to a limited-access profile, where i can no longer see your wall, nor write anything on it, etc. therefore ... i see that this is what we have come to. i proceed to send you a message, along the following lines.

'i have already given you what you have asked for. i am completely ignoring you, as you wish. you have already been ignoring me. if you really wish to continue acting like a 5 year old, then so be it. i will delete you and you don't have to deal with me at all. if you ever want to look me up again, you have plenty of ways to find me.'

here's what i don't get ... this is what you've chosen. you've chosen your path, and now we're both walking down new roads. why is it that we cannot simply embrace our new lives and be happy for one another, without acting as though the past never existed? that is the part that i simply cannot comprehend ... is it that SHE has an issue with you continuing to talk to me, or that you can't handle seeing that i'm not just sitting here waiting? or simply that you don't think you're giving yourself a fair chance with her if you continue to have contact with me? no matter what the choice is ... none of them are justifiable in my eyes. no matter how you try to rationalize your behavior in your own mind ... you're not the person i know. or ... the person i thought i knew, rather.

all i know is ... i'm not sitting here waiting for you to realize that you're making a mistake. no matter how things work out with you and her ... in the least ... you ARE making a mistake by acting as though you can erase your past. or that you would even WANT to erase your past. because you learn from what you've been through. everything you have been through makes and shapes you into who you are today. into who you have become. no matter what way you try to look at it. and until you realize that, and accept the fact that your past is never going away ... you're going to be really miserable trying to just "will" it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment