Saturday, January 16, 2016

You know when ...

Sometimes when you jump in feet first, the first thing you break is your heart. But sometimes, things actually work. Sometimes, it's the right one. And sometimes, you want it to be right so bad, that you would do anything to make it work. And sometimes I actually wonder if that's what this is for you ... Bc I know how bad you want it ... And Lord knows, I don't want to get hurt again ... Call me crazy, but my head says that my feet hit the ground. And my heart could tell you exactly when it knew. At this point in my life, I want consistency, stability, respect, and loyalty. You've given me all four since day one. That makes me want to give you the whole world. I would give you the entire world, served on a plate for breakfast if I could. With your coffee, of course ;) Never before have I even desired, much less attempted, to do so much for someone. To be at their beck and call. But I truly have the desire to do that for you. And I honestly don't even know why. I just know that I would go to the ends of this earth to make you happy. You came into my life one day and I knew I didn't ever want you to leave. You came to spend the night, and you never DID leave. I just hope this IS our happily ever after. The fairy tale ending that we've both been looking for, for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment